Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning Repair in Frederick MD
Cooling system failure is the primary cause of engine breakdowns on the highway. By maintaining these systems, you can help prevent a potentially dangerous situation, costly repairs, and inconvenience for you and your family. Most often, your car or truck will show signs of an impending cooling system failure such as the following:
- Dashboard temperature gauge shows the car is running hotter or colder than normal or is in the red
- Any colored fluid is leaking from the engine.
- Steam is coming from the engine or dash vents.
- Car engine smells “hot”.
- Engine belts and hoses are more than 5 years old or are showing signs of wear.
Your owner’s manual recommends maintenance, such as replacement of anti-freeze. At Dynamic Automotive, our ASE-certified master technicians will perform a professional inspection of the system and provide you with a complete analysis of the current conditions and the estimated cost of repair. Our complete inspection of the heating, cooling, and ventilation system in your vehicle at one of our Frederick, MD area locations will include:
- Radiator cap
- Radiator hoses
- Radiator fan/fan clutch
- Anti-freeze protection and coolant (different vehicles take different types)
- Water pump
- Fan belts or serpentine belts
- Cooling sensor
- Heater core
- Heater hoses
Give us a call to schedule an appointment or stop by one of our three Frederick area locations get your heating and/or cooling system checked today!